What are students telling us?
SERU has been administered to UI undergraduates on a regular basis since 2013. Findings are regularly reported academic departments, to campus leaders, and to offices and programs that support students throughout campus.
In 2018, UI was one of the first universities in the country to administer the newly developed gradSERU survey to graduate students in Masters and PhD programs.
Additional reports of SERU findings include:
- What Undergrads Told Us in 2018 ...
- How students report using their time
- Satisfaction and interaction with faculty
- Employment and financial concerns
- Putting knowledge to use
- In Their Own Words
- Most meaningful learning experiences
- Students taking their learning beyond the classroom
- Developing self-awareness
- First Generation Student Experiences
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Community Service
- Student Financial Concerns
- Stretching Our Students
- International Students
- Students and Faculty
- Student Perceptions of Their Majors
- SERU Research
Tell Us More
We invite all students in Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD programs to participate in a campus survey that will let us hear about your experiences at UI. Take the survey and tell us what you think.